What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you send the inqury sheet to us, which will be filled with your name, your inquiry and brief information of your business.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you will be used only for responding your inquiry; to enter a business discussion, to send you any helpful information or whatever the responses are. Your information helps us to better respond your individual needs.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information in the inquiry sheet.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identified information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our webside, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Thied party links *Only shown on the Japanese "link" page.
- Third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- By using our site, you consent to our provacy policy.
- This policy was established on October 30th, 2015.